The Mankato Downtown Kiwanis Club will be assisting with finding local groups to volunteer at this amazing event. If your organization is interested, please contact Scott Wojcik or Matt Norland to schedule your group. Contact us today to reserve your group for a fantastic community event!
Volunteer categories include: Admissions, Chalets, Clean-up, Concessions, Gate Security, Guest Service, Parking, Performer Relations, and Ticketing.
Minnesota Air Spectacular Volunteer Opportunity:
1. We are looking for volunteer groups of 10 or more individuals. If you are interested in more volunteer hours, you can schedule multiple volunteer shifts.
2. There are four volunteer shifts available (choose 1 or more):
Volunteer shift #1: Saturday, June 27th FULL
Volunteer shift #2: Saturday, June 27th FULL
Volunteer shift #3: Sunday, June 28th FULL
Volunteer shift #4: Sunday, June 28th FULL
3. Volunteer benefits include: Free admission to an incredible event, food voucher, T-shirt, and an opportunity to raise funds for your organization. The 2012 event donated $15 per volunteer (it was increased to $30 based on the success of the event). This year the goal is to provide at least $15 per volunteer and it is possible this amount will be increased again based upon the success of the event.
4. The volunteer orientation meeting is scheduled forfrom at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato. We ask one volunteer from your organization to attend the orientation meeting.
5. Volunteers age 10-14 should be with an adult chaperone. Volunteers age 14+ can be on their own within groups.
SCHEDULE YOUR ORGANIZATION TO VOLUNTEER: